Not sure if I want this ^
^ or this right now.
This evening’s realizations in bullet points:
- boys are stupid. no really, they are.
- technology causes more problems than it resolves
- the assumed liberal use of booze is not really helping anyone’s case in a fight
- … oh wait, we’re fighting now? Hmm, if I started that, you really think I would have noticed…
- When you’re having trouble with one of your best friends, you start to have trouble with all your best friends.
- Mom’s can be our staunchest allies, or our harshest judges. There is no middle ground.
- calling your ex when you just need someone to cry too is probably not the best decision, particularly when it’s because your worried about something that’s happening in your new relationship.
Now - to drink a screwdriver and say fuck it, or to drink tea and pack my stuff for the cross country move?